Identity Theft? Or where is my alleged "perpetrator"

dianan...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2008, 12:56:22 PM10/15/08
>Curious about strangers. Interested in strangers. Curious.
>Interested. Curious. Interested. In love, but in denial?
>That's a joke.

I haven't lost my mind; this message is code.

This is a mesage about jealousy. It has always been about
jealousy, and that fact has to be revealed. If you worked for
me, the collosal mistakes you have made would have resulted
in me firing you. Although I do not know exactly who
"you" are, I'll speak as if I am attempting to alert the authorites
about what is really going on here in general. I now feel
hungry for a sandwich, and no, I just figured something out
because I was thinking of the sex addict. You can try to
take the universe out of the woman, but you can't take the
woman out of the universe.

What you wrote in this message is Part II of your anti-love
ceremony which you hold very dear in your anti-love universe.
I know none of you understand this, but I'll type it into the
computer anyway:

"Without a heart the mind is useless."

And that was true in this case as well.

There's a reason for making that type of statement. The
reason is that the heart is really another level of intelligence.
That is not just a metaphor, it's an actuality. That's why
people become wiser when their upper level chakras are open.
The perception clears, and another reality opens. Plainly
speaking, it's a smarter universe to be in.

I now understand the meaning of the worm eating it's tail.
That does not represent death and rebirth on a more
meaningful and mysterious level; it represents total annhilation
of everything that is truly valuable. If you wanted to create a
black hole, why didn't you just nuke? Perhaps they would just
implode back into wherever they came from.

Nobody could be "in love" with anyone in this situation.
Even so, you can take the heart out of the woman, but
you can't take the woman out of the heart. It's pink.

Did you believe that I was crying and you meant to
gratuitously hurt me? That is a strong clue and it goes
to motivation. I react very strongly when I discover that
a deep injustice may have occurred. The balance has
to be kept or I am very unhappy.

Knowledgable therapists in the field condemn the behavior,
not the individual, especially when MPD is involved. You
can take the degree from the woman, but you cannot
take the woman out of the degree.

What appears to be an ongoing reality: The individuals
involved should be content with their own mind, their
own state of evolvement, their own humor, their own
writing skills, and any musical talent. No more pretending
to be enlightened. Earn your reality. It is also not my
fault that you are so frankly repulsive that nobody wants
to have a relationship with you, except if they were kept
captive and they were forced to interact.

Your mistakes were very significant.

First mistake: When one is in the middle of a lawsuit,
and when the victim has access to the internet, the
external and internal behavior should have improved.
Any attorney would advise the defendants to stay quiet
so that the plaintiff cannot use anything against you
in court. No dead birds, no threats found in internet
search engines about the Plaintiff. No gratuitous torture.
All one has to do is make it past the summary judgement
stage and one can subpoena witnesses if the case goes
to trial. Therefore produce the man.

So what? It was only about the man? The man is
the figurehead of a public satanic organization. The
Temple of Set. It appears at this time that it is the
NAME of the organization that you want to protect
so that you can use it as a front. That means anything
I post negatively about the man, impacts the negative
organization, although I do appreciate the music.

When you make it appear that one person only is
responsible for a negative group event, the victim will
obviously lash out against the man. Therefore it is a
very big mistake in using the man to take all of the
blame in front of the victim.

When one is investigating identity theft, the last thing
the perpetrators want to do is to rid themselves of the
very host who can exonerate you. Cheesy impersonations
won't work in the long run. The timing is curious.
You thought the man appreciated the woman too much.
And I heard much anger and jealousy. It was because of
the daughter, wasn't it.

Second mistake: Next time, don't over-threaten. You have
to make the victim feel that they might have something
to lose or you have no more power to manipulate.

Lastly, you can take the brain out of the body, but you
can't take the original software out of the brain. The
operating system still works.

I could certainly use close to a billion dollors too.
But I wouldn't have gone to such a shame level in
order to steal it. I'll be content with my Disability check.

Diana Napolis, M.A. (Transpersonal Psychology)
http://diananapolis.wordpress.com